The crystal advisor is the core of your crystal platform. Powered by artificial intelligence, the advisor turns a simple conversation into easily understandable suggestions and actions to boost your digital marketing.
Upon creating your crystal account, you already get a taste of what it’s like to interact with the advisor. It’s really that simple! The more you talk to crystal, the more you’ll get out of your platform.
To make the most of the advisor, connect as many channels as possible to your brands in crystal using the Connector tab. Connecting more channels means that the advisor has more data to pull from, meaning she can provide you with more insights and advice.
Using the Advisor
Communicating with the crystal advisor is super simple. The advisor is always the homepage of your platform, so she’ll greet you upon logging in. When you navigate to other tabs throughout the platform, you can always access the Advisor by pressing the swirl icon in the bottom right corner of each page.
Type your questions into the text area and press Enter on your keyboard, or press the microphone button on the page to ask your question vocally (make sure that your microphone is enabled in your browser).
You can speak the the crystal advisor digitally or vocally in the six languages that the platform supports: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
If you need conversation starters to get going with the advisor, press the i button at any time to see some example questions, or refer to this article for more suggestions.
The advisor always saves your conversation history, so you can simply scroll up throughout the conversation to view past insights.
How does the Advisor Communicate?
The advisor communicates in various ways with you, including:
- Providing you with insights related to your channels. This could be after you’ve asked her a question, or the advisor sending you various notifications for data changes in your channels. You can also rely on the advisor to give you best practices for how to leverage this data.
- Giving you aggregated data. The advisor not only provides you with channel-specific data, but thanks to its powerful artificial intelligence, she can aggregate multi-channel data for you, giving you a broad channel overview any time you need.
- Suggesting next steps. The advisor goes beyond providing data and insights. It can also suggest which actions should be taken next to boost your digital marketing. Suggestions could range from which type of content you should publish on Facebook to how to help your brand join global trending conversations.
- Clickable tips. Beyond text responses, the advisor also incorporates various graphs, videos, and other forms of media into your conversations to help turn your discussions into actions. These graphic tips are interactive, so you can play with them to continue the conversation.
- Automating your WooCommerce Campaigns. If you’ve connected your WooCommerce account to your crystal Premium account, the advisor will notify you when it’s the right time to start a campaign, suggesting you which products to boost full priced or in flash sale, where and when to run the campaign. You can always speak with the advisor to ask how your campaign is going.
Remember, the advisor can only tell you about channels that you’ve connected to crystal, so you won’t be able to use the advisor for any channels that haven’t been connected yet (other than LinkedIn data, which pulls global data).
By default, the advisor pulls data from the current month. She will specify if there is no available or updated data for a certain time period. To request data from a specific time period, make sure you specify that when asking her the question.