While having a conversation with the crystal advisor is really simple, we understand that you may wonder where to start. You can always press the handy i button at the bottom of the advisor to see a list of sample questions.
Alternatively, if you’re still short on ideas, refer to the Analytics or Campaigns tabs in your platform to better understand which metrics could be of interest to you. If you’re still stumped, no worries! We’re here to help.
Asking Questions about Your Channels’ Data
Once you’ve connected your channels to your brands in crystal, you’re all set to ask the advisor various questions related to the data for your channels.
Rather than navigating throughout the various areas of your social channels or the crystal platform, simply ask the advisor for the data you want to know:
- Which are my top website pages?
- What’s my top Twitter hashtag?
- What’s my audience growth on LinkedIn?
- What’s my engagement score on Instagram?
- What’s my top performing video on YouTube?
- Where is my traffic coming from?
- How many visits did I get from mobile?
- What engagement is there on my pages?
- How many people have seen my content on Facebook?
- Who’s talking about my brand?
The advisor may provide additional useful insights related to the question you asked after answering the original question. Then, ask how to best manage your channels’ performance:
- What’s my best time to post on Facebook?
- What’s my top content color to post on Twitter?
- What type of content should I publish on LinkedIn?
- Which filters should I use on Instagram?
- How can I get more likes?
- What should my target be?
- Which hashtags should I use on Twitter?
- Should I hide negative comments?
Asking Questions about Your Campaigns
The crystal advisor can answer questions related to the campaigns in the channels you’ve connected to the platform. Remember that only Premium accounts can speak to the advisor about their campaigns, so follow the advisor’s advice to Go Premium in order to ask these types of questions:
- What is the daily budget for my New York campaign on Twitter?
- What is the CPM for my Facebook Video Conversions campaign?
- What is the daily budget for my Company UK campaign?
- Tell me my 2017 Launch campaign’s cost per engagement.
- Which is my Fall Winter campaign’s cost per like
- How many conversions did the App Installs campaign get?
- What’s my Flash Sale campaign cost?
Please note that it’s best to ask the advisor precise questions about your campaigns. For general information about various campaign performances, refer directly to the Campaigns tab in your platform.
Using the Advisor for WooCommerce
If you’ve connected your WooCommerce account to your crystal premium account, you can speak with the advisor to run Facebook or Instagram campaigns, run flash sales, or learn more about various data related to your products.
If you’ve got a product that’s doing great, the advisor may recommend running a campaign to promote it to people of similar interests to your customers. To go with it, press the I’m Interested button, then decide whether you want to run the campaign on Facebook, Instagram or both.
Now, follow the steps outlined by the advisor to view an ad preview, then a marketing budget and duration for the campaign. Alternatively, you can press the Cancel item in the advisor during any step to stop creating the new campaign.
You can also use the advisor to follow a similar process if she recommends you to create coupons for certain products. Once finished, you can find the all new campaigns in the Campaigns tab in your platform - and always ask the advisor about their performance.